View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #63 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notsud 13 View Post
I'm picking up a 240z and I'm currently thinking about trading in my 370z for a CRZ as a daily.

Reasons for considering the CRZ:
1. Cheap (to buy and maintain)
2. Pretty fun for a gas saver
3. Don't need 2 fun cars (370z and 240z)
4. More room for my dog

What do you guys think?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If the OP already has a 240z, he can have motoring-fun with the 240z, so it's all good.

I see the problem is the title of the thread " Trade in my 370z for a CRZ? "...

10 out of 10 people will be like WTH trade in a Z for a CRZ...??

And the OP never say the CRZ will have the same level of fun like the Z, he just say for a gas-saver, CRZ is good....

That's fine... because within the choices of hybrid... there's really not much to choose from, Prius.. or CRZ... or that Lexus CT.... and the Lexus is $$$$...

Assuming the OP is thinking about hybrid only, between Prius and CRZ.... I would choose CRZ for sure

Go ahead OP, you have a fun legendary 240z as a weekend fun car, and you have a CRZ fuel saver as a DD... what's the problem....

Make sure keep the 240z in good shape showroom condition...

And next time put a better title than "Trade in my 370z for a CRZ?"

Cos that really make you and the thread look............

cheers