View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighspped View Post
i couldnt fit mine bc i had an amp already below it other wise id guess theres room.

i put my on the box so it was easily removable for the track
Thanks... the XD500 is tiny, so hopefully it'll fit. I was going to mount it on the back of the box, but decided not to leave it exposed by mounting on the opposite side. Plus it'll free up a little bit of space for storage without scratching it up.

Ditto with mounting the amp on the box for quick removal. It'll be nice to switch to a single amp setup. Plus, it might shed some weight compared to my current setup.

Are you guys able to tilt the box on it's back in the hatch? It'll definitely make it easy to mount and adjust without the need to slide the whole thing out.