View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 11:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
That's the way I was in my G37s. Nav was useless to me. I always know where i'm going. lol Music box was kool, but redundant when you have an ipod or iphone where you can stream. If Tx offered discounts like that on Z's I may have said Fk it and went fully loaded. Here, only G's get discounts and not as deep as when I bought mine. Z's you negotiate from MSRP or slightly over and hope you can negotiate your own discount. Which I was successful.
I've never used my NAV, but it looks completely pimp sitting there, and I'll own it---this car is about want, not need. Same as my Z06 before it. I wanted what I want and screw anything else. Get it if you want it, don't if you don't. Rationalize it with want not dollars. You forget the money as soon as you're off the lot, anyway.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote