View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Zed View Post
RE: Welcome to the forums!
Thankyou!

i'm afraid i wasnt clear enough. i dont mean something like replacing the crank and piston rods and cams and then throwing on a big turbo, go to an import show, get drunk, dyno the car pumping a million pounds of boost into it and blowing the engine to high heaven.. then expecting mr nissan to fix it for free ... i just mean small things for example (please forgive my stupidity) an aftermarket airfilter (k&n or something) adding a few horses or better performing tires then whats fit (i plan on getting the sport package). and other small things that add up. i do understand that the questions i pose are premature being the car is but a fetus in its age among the population so i appologise but i'm afraid my incompetence limits my ability to find and figure out these things on my own. thanks

Got a K&N Air Filter next to me actually.
Waiting on a G37 to come.