View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
guru
Track Member

Drives: 2011 magblack 370z
guru is on a distinguished road
Default TX- HKS Hi-Power Dual Ti Exhaust- scratched cans

HKS Hi-Power Dual Ti Exhaust for sale. like the title states this exhaust is scratched and has a small ding in one of the cans. i bought my car from a forum member 9 months after he bought the car (in February) and this is one of the mods he did. the scratches are from an accident that happened in july. i was run off the road when i was hit by a mini van that was road raging....smh. the exhaust is perfectly functional and u only see the scratches if ur under the car. the scratches on the tips are on the bottom so u cant see them. i put the same exhaust back on because i love the exhaust note and i love how quiet it is until u get on the gas. sale price is $1200 for a local sale and $1400 shipped i will ship this exhaust, it is all boxed up and ready to go. i will entertain serious offers, no ridiculous offers please.

^this spot is from the black bracket that needs to be removed prior to installation.

^small ding on the driver side can

^packed up in the box and i wrapped all the parts in foam and paper. i also taped up the torn box with gorilla tape to make it stronger if this exhaust is to be shipped.

Last edited by guru; 10-19-2012 at 12:29 AM.