View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lunar-Eclipse
Base Member

Drives: '10 40th Anniversary
Lunar-Eclipse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
When you had the transmission replaced, you needed to replace the CSC again. The CSC seal was damaged during the transmission replacement. Depending on which clutch/pressure plate you used would determine which CSC is best for your application.

My prefered choice of CSC is from ZSpeedPerformance. Pricey but bulletproof.

Sorry for the bad news, but there is no way around this one. You can try replaceing the clutch master cylinder but I believe the CSC is damaged.
If this problem started happening after the tranny replacement I would agree with you. But the problem existed with the first tranny, clutch, pressure plate and CSC. The problem existed with the first tranny, aftermarket clutch, aftermarket pressure plate and aftermarket CSC. The problem still exists with the second tranny, new stock clutch, new stock pressure plate and aftermarket CSC.

I would hate to replace my new Zspeed CSC but I would gladly do it if I knew it would resolve the issue. Unfortunately I don't think it will. Otherwise wouldn't the issue have been resolved when I had the aftermarket CSC installed on the first tranny?
Lunar-Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote