View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

coltrain, I got the 13 because I could get exactly what I want. The dealers had a couple of 12's but not with the right color or options.

Could I have gotten one of those 12's cheaper? Yes; but would I have been satisfied with my purchase? The answer for me would be no.

Like you, I preferred the front bumper of the 13 and was 50/50 on the rims (I got the spt pkg), but now I prefer the 13 GM colored rims also (plus red clipers are sweet). When you're alongside 09-12's, yours will stand out (in a good way)!

Whether you buy a 12 or 13, you'll be spending a lot of money either way, so get what you want. There has not been a single day since I bought my car where I regretted buying a 13. But I know there would have been regret, if I paid well over $30K for a car I didn't really want just to save a few bucks.

Other than looks, the 13 does have the euro tuned suspension on the sport pkg.

Good luck on your decision.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote