View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #69 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to sound silly, but my front Hankooks are really bald on the inside. There's not enough tread to rotate the front tires so I ordered a pair of 256/35 DWs. It'll be the first time trying out a different brand. It sounds silly because my rear 305/30 Hankooks still have decent tread left and it hasn't been a year yet.

I notice the reviews are a bit better than the Hankook tires, but I'm a bit concerned about the softer sidewall. How's cornering capability compared to OEM and Hankook? Also, any of you guys able to compare treadwear? Overall price is just a tad higher than Hankook. Since it is a daily driven turbo car I want to make sure there are no surprises when I'm making a turn without getting accustomed to the new tires. So far it seems like I'll burn up 2 sets of rear tires before replacing the fronts.