View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 03:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Zed View Post
RE: Welcome to the forums!
Thankyou!

i'm afraid i wasnt clear enough. i dont mean something like replacing the crank and piston rods and cams and then throwing on a big turbo, go to an import show, get drunk, dyno the car pumping a million pounds of boost into it and blowing the engine to high heaven.. then expecting mr nissan to fix it for free ... i just mean small things for example (please forgive my stupidity) an aftermarket airfilter (k&n or something) adding a few horses or better performing tires then whats fit (i plan on getting the sport package). and other small things that add up. i do understand that the questions i pose are premature being the car is but a fetus in its age among the population so i appologise but i'm afraid my incompetence limits my ability to find and figure out these things on my own. thanks
Tires, wheels, audio, filters and or most consumable items etc.. don't normally cause warranty flags.

But even if it doesn't break the rules.. It always comes down the individual dealer. Some are "mod friendly" some are not. Some dealers do everything in their power to squirm out of warranty work.

Anywho...When the time comes just be wary and shop around for service.

Last edited by Greg; 01-13-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote