View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKHRYDE View Post
Thanks guys ... I didnt even realize the 350z symbol and 370z symbol was different (lol I feel bad now!)

OK does anyone have any idea what a dealership would charge to take the emblem off and put the new one on?

Or is it better I go to an aftermarket place...

I am in Toronto Canada if anyone wants to recommend a shop.

I dont want to spend an arm and leg for this.

Get the one on the 2nd link, it's original product from Nissan, $10 difference and the quality is more than 10X better.

The first one, regardless it's for 350 or 370, is a , chrome finish VS matt-finish(genuine), not to mention the cheapy-unknown-quality chrome finish might fade after sometimes...

Use a hair-dryer to heat/warm the emblem and use dental floss to cut through the double-side tape, remove the residual tape from the panel is a bit tricky and tough on your thumb but it's ok...

I just did mine couple weeks ago... and I am from Toronto too!!
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote