Thread: The McLaren P1
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
Exactly, it's going to be an epic battle. Not sure if the Porsche 918 will be able to hang, but that car is also incredibly gorgeous.

And to owners of the MP4-12C, they're not worries. They knew that wasn't going to be an F1 replacement, it was merely their mainstream car to launch the brand, a 458 competitor. Just like 458 buyers won't be pissed when the F70 comes out.

The P1 is amazing, definitely does justice to the F1 and will be ridiculous on the track.
I think the 918 will definitely get thrown in the mix with them, but I don't think it will be able to keep up. I'd give McLaren the performance edge with Ferrari getting the looks/driving experience edge.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote