View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #27 (permalink)
av370
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
av370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond reputeav370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedforZ View Post
Running the Z through an automatic car wash? Like the gas station kind where it beats the dirt off with crusty bristles stiff as barbed wire? Then the multi-color dish soap shoots out to make you think you're getting a really good wash by stripping all the wax off. Finally the water is blown off in a sandblast mixture as the trolley ejects your car from the back side of the building and you feel good about spending your $5. Surely you jest!
When my four wheel drive gets dirty I go to the car wash so my neighbors dont have the "red river" running down the street, Ive seen what I've left there= dont take your Z to the drive thru car wash.
av370 is offline   Reply With Quote