View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #741 (permalink)
MrSir
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z Black A7
MrSir is on a distinguished road

hahah the video is compressed to 13min. the full length was 1 hour 15 min. so its quite sped up. Im in the process of transfering over the footage from today. the go pro stuff from the cruise is not so exciting but the drive home on hwy is what i would probably post soon. It was pretty fun the four of us were just weaving through traffic.

Either way it was very fun today thanks to all who came out. Thank you for not doing anything absurdly dumb to attract more attention to our 10 sports car convoy. For now i think this will remain our route for atleast once a year meet/cruise i'll try to find other similar exciting roads for next season. There are some in muskoka that i tried a couple of weeks back that i think would be nice for use but thats like 2.5-3 hour drive just to get to the starting point. So i dont know how many of you would be up for something like that. There are some more scenic roads in the hamilton-niagara falls area which i think we should check out as well. Also Ben/John you guys should start on the track day idea research from now see how plausible/affordable it can be and lets do this thing. I still think we should look into alternatives like renting a big parking lot somewhere and setting up an autocross track with pylons. Might be a more feasible option.

For next season we should also try to secure more passenger/photographer individuals to get more perminent coverage rather than just awsome memories of the events.

Either way great turn out, great people, great fun. For those of you who took pictures post them up. i'll post mine this week.
Evo-R Front Lip | RAZO Shifter Knob | Avant Garde Wheels | Hankook Tires | Berk HFCs | Agency Power CBE | AEM CAIs | Z1 Oil Cooler | Morimoto xB LED Halos | Tein Super Street | StopTech Rotors, Pads, SS Lines
MrSir is offline   Reply With Quote