View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achpoques View Post
There's a couple reasons to my decision.

The BRZ, manual or not, is still slower in the straights than the 350. However, I'm thinking they'd be close in autocross events.

With that said, BRZ's are now sold out until the 2014's around my area. With winter coming up, I don't count the ones coming over the cold months. That, and I like the idea of getting a lightly used 370Z for around the same price as the manual BRZ...but this gives me time over the winter to get a downpayment saved to have much lower payments than I'm suffering right now.

I love the look of the BRZ, but now that I've owned one, I'm craving some more power for straights (even though I autocross) and want something different. I've always loved the look of the 350/370's.
I totally understand. Hopefully you can sell it quickly.