View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Achpoques
Base Member

Drives: 13 Subaru BRZ DGM
Achpoques is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
welcome. You might actually be in an ok position to sell too. Normally, you would take a huge bath, but with it being so new, I would try to sell it. Just curious though, why wouldn't you sell it and get a manual trans one? Not knocking the 350, as I had and loved mine, but I would think the BRZ would be close in performance to one. Now if you want to get a 370, thats another story.

There's a couple reasons to my decision.

The BRZ, manual or not, is still slower in the straights than the 350. However, I'm thinking they'd be close in autocross events.

With that said, BRZ's are now sold out until the 2014's around my area. With winter coming up, I don't count the ones coming over the cold months. That, and I like the idea of getting a lightly used 370Z for around the same price as the manual BRZ...but this gives me time over the winter to get a downpayment saved to have much lower payments than I'm suffering right now.

I love the look of the BRZ, but now that I've owned one, I'm craving some more power for straights (even though I autocross) and want something different. I've always loved the look of the 350/370's.

Last edited by Achpoques; 09-30-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Achpoques is offline   Reply With Quote