Thread: ART vs TP
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
.c2
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z MB 6MT
.c2 is on a distinguished road
Default ART vs TP

I have an Invidia Gemini catback and loved the tone of it, just wanted it to be a little bit louder and obviously wanted more power... so I bought some invidia test pipes and got it installed the other day. I love the volume when I step on it BUT the drone at 2k rpm is pretty bad. The tone of the exhaust also took a hit, louder and deeper but also not as refined, fairly more raspy. Does anyone have a comparison video with ART vs TP? I'm wondering if the ART will be noticeably quieter, and wondering how the drone is as well... Also wondering if there will be a power difference between the two? I paid $200 for the TP, and $80 for the install... Will have to pay another $80 to swap it out for the ART and probably won't be able to sell the TP for very much So big loss in money if I were to switch, but if it sounds more refined, has no drone and also keeps the power gains then I wouldn't mind doing it. There was definitely a noticeable difference in power after installing the test pipes so the last thing I want to do is put the stock cats back in haha. All help is appreciated!

Instagram // Build Thread
Amuse / Mines / Bride / Momo / KW / Hotchkis / Motordyne / Invidia / Injen
.c2 is offline   Reply With Quote