View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Skarekrow
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nismo 415
Skarekrow is on a distinguished road
Default Stillen Supercharger

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and it's great to be here! I am a Nuclear Electronics Technician in the Navy and a proud owner of a 2012 Nismo 370z ( 0415 ). I've been interested in getting more power out of my Z, nothing too crazy however... I don't plan on putting 1000 hp in it. Just something around 500 or so. I was looking into the twin turbo route and thought it sounded good. I then saw a video on youtube about the Stillen Supercharger. I could not find any threads on just the Supercharger. If there is one feel free to just direct me to that. My question was, What are your opinions on going the supercharger route over the twins. In the video there was a interview with Steve Millen ( Stillen ) where he says that you can sometimes work with your Nissan dealer to have them installed and they don't void any warranties and comes with it's own. I was wondering if anyone has done this and doesn't regret doing it instead of the turbos. Keep in mind as I said before even if I got the twin turbo I would still only have it tuned for around 500hp, as I don't plan on re-doing all of the frame work to support crazy amounts of HP. So the supercharger would be plenty fine for the power I'm looking for. Thanks!

I found the video that I was mentioning, you can see it here if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL2a47pHzKY

Last edited by Skarekrow; 09-30-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Video linked.
Skarekrow is offline   Reply With Quote