View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #100 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
Sweet pics! Why was everyone stopped in the third to last pic? Did another GTR go off the road?
EDIT: I see on FB they are saying that GTR has a intake problem or something.

I was watching a video of the run and i realized you guys passed that roundabout in the 1st group and it was the second group behind you where a GTR went to make a crazy double yellow pass and flew off the road. He beat his GTR up pretty good, someone quoted on FB $15k in damage!
That was an interesting story. I think one of the GT-R's had a problem with an intake coming off or something so he pulled into that side road to check it out. Everyone behind him in that group just stopped in the road to wait for him and we pretty much took over the road for like 5-10 mins. Once the problem was fixed, we all ran back to our cars and were back at cruising pace immediately, pretty much like a League Mans style start
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote