View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
w0rM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z06
w0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond reputew0rM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexshen1 View Post
thank you so much for your reply, the door panel was modified for the tweeters, meaning the shop drilled holes on it, i trusted them for what they do, i guess they still failed. now the question is, is there something else i can do? like putting something on the dash grills? smaller speakers than the mid?
That kinda sucks. Whoever mounted them in your doors is an idiot. Don't go back to them whatever you do.

If the door panels are cut, I'd suggest just leaving the tweeters where they are and picking up another set to go in the dash. Something similar to this would work. It doesn't have to be that model but I'd stick with JL Audio to keep everything at least close to acoustically matched.

| SOLD September 14th, 2013 | My Build Journal
w0rM is offline   Reply With Quote