View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
mwhit02
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 Audi Allroad
mwhit02 is on a distinguished road

As an owner of a Nismo, I will say it makes sense to buy the car if you like the factory Nismo bodykit and Rays wheels, and dont plan on changing them out. I would have probably just bought a different model if it wasnt for the fact the Nismo bodykit costs a couple thousand, and then paint on top of that...at which point you should have just bought the Nismo to start with.

I will say, daily driving the Nismo is not fun. The rear likes to buck up like a horse over bumps, so then you may feel the need to change out the suspension, which some may argue defeats the point of buying the Nismo. The base stereo sucks (not sure what the Sport model gets), but I think it would be nice to have the nav system.

When I was looking to buy a white one, I couldnt find any near me on autotrader.com Then I called a local dealer who checked the national inventory and told me there were two white ones at the same dealership 400 miles away. I told them I would buy the car for what they were asking if they covered shipping, which they did.
mwhit02 is offline   Reply With Quote