View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #95 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinhead View Post
I was there... the black 370. I think I was 3 cars behind you most of the way.
So that was you! We were trying to figure out who was the one with the other 370Z there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
the route was really great, but we broke away from the crowd and the red GTR leading was going really slow. We were essentially going the speed limit for the whole trip, lol. Also our group went to wrong way twice so we all had to pull 3 point turns in the middle of the road. Otherwise it was really great to see the R32 and R33 and drive with them for a bit. I also got to meet Bert and see his sparkly roof which he shows off with a flashlight.

Ahh that sucks dude. I know Bertaut (who was right behind me) and I had a blast and the pace in our group was pretty good. Though I will say I was more than keeping up with the Elise in front of me
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote