View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #28 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlife View Post
You have to do your homework, they'll screw you blue if you let em, Z_ealot did his homework. If you are not desperate to sell you win, but don't let desperation/impulse buying bite you in the wallet when you can hold off for an actual fair offer.
heck yeah i did, but i ended up not going the carmax route and ended up getting $4500 out of my old cobalt which then went towards the down payment on the Z on top of what i had already saved for a down payment...in the end if you have the patience and time to sell private party it is worth it as long as you are fair with your price.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote