View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #5566 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Isa sorry for the MIL.
I'm upset also. Drove 1 1/2 hours to the drag strip and they where closed. 3 other cars one on a trailer where there and an employee. I got behind a semi hauling chopped up corn stalks. WTH. My car was covered in crap. The person running the track said that the track was too wet to dry yet the parking lot was dry. I think he is just a lazy bastard. Didn't find a car wash for about 40 miles. All the other cars from the same distance away and the employee said she checked the site at 4pm and nothing was posted. There where to be a group of Camaro's where going to meet me there. Even another ZL1 was gonna be there.
that sux man…!!

Hey GaleForce, we gonna meet up for lunch in Mississauga area before the cruise on Sunday, wanna join? will txt you time n place later...

Howdy Everyone!!!!