View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary0x01 View Post
You're missing the point, but about an infinitely long mile.

He was supposed to give his honest opinion, and he has.

That's what he was paid to do. And that's why he wasn't selected for the driving session.

The Z is out of the league of every car in that sample, I'm sure they expected his opinion being what it was.
Why would they want opinions before test driving? My understanding is he gave a pre-opinion on sports cars. And his pre-opinion knocked him out?
I thought the object was to test and review each car then give your opinion. Well i guess it worked out either way. If he really thinks like that about sports then it's best? lol. I just think that was a silly answer.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote