View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #59 (permalink)
Vicster
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
Vicster is on a distinguished road

I have to say I don't necessarily agree with the Genesis/Hyundai part. Before purchasing my Z I was actually in the market for a 3.8 Track Genny and I was trading in a 2011 Sonata. TBH, Hyundai has most certainly stepped their game up. Their cars are very well built - I never had a single problem with the Sonata and I put a ton of miles on cars quite fast.

As far as the Genny is concerned, they have done quite well with the price point and the latest GDI Theta engine. Very comfortable car and drives well. You can definitely feel the difference when you loose 300lbs going to a Z but the car still gets up.

I ended up going for the Z because of Heritage, the way it felt like I was driving more of a sports car and less of a sports/luxury (like my SC300 in college), and lastly because I wasn't going to see the one I wanted on shore for another two months from when I purchased. Honestly, if the Koreans wouldn't have been on strike, there's a really good chance I would be driving the Hyundai right now. I definitely don't think the car is soulless. Just saying..

And that comment about Samsung is just ludicrous. The Galaxy SIII is disgusting, and I have absolutely loved my 46" LCD since the day I saw it sitting on the shelf in the store!

'13 Z34 Touring Sport | ARK GRiP CBE | Stillen G3 CAI | AAM HFC | UpRev | 20mm Z1 Spacers | StopTech Drilled/Slotted Rotors | StopTech SS Lines
Vicster is offline   Reply With Quote