View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
binary0x01
Track Member

Drives: 2012 6-SPEED 3.7L Z
binary0x01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Honestly... I think you messed up a perfectly good opportunity because of your highly limited Fanboy thinking. You had the chance to drive 4 excellent platforms and compare differences between cars objectively and blew to be a fanboy????? Seriously?????

RWD is the defined form of sports car. Being that they had varying drivetrains. They needed an evo n wrx there... You could have tested all cars and given your objective preference in the end and draw an educated conclusion going from car to car.

Just because a Drivetrain is different does not discount it a real sports car. The only reason why RWD is considered first in sports is because in the beginning of auto history. The first cars were RWD. In laws of physics, RWD does carry more advantages overall. But put it on certain tracks against an AWD car and RWD is rendered useless as a sports car.

Your thinking is narrow.

As far as the genesis coupe being soulless? Have you ever driven one? I have. I can say this much. It drives better than a G37s (which I owned before) and not as well as a Z. Transmission responsiveness is questionable under certain sport driving conditions. Getting a tune takes most of that out.

Wow...
You're missing the point, but about an infinitely long mile.

He was supposed to give his honest opinion, and he has.

That's what he was paid to do. And that's why he wasn't selected for the driving session.

The Z is out of the league of every car in that sample, I'm sure they expected his opinion being what it was.