View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #324 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Fewer people let me merge into traffic lines. They'll usually just ride the *** of the guy in front of them and have tunnel vision looking forward. Other than that I haven't had too much trouble.
I do that to just about everyone though, regardless of cars, when it's in rush hour. Moving over from the slow lane to the fast lane (or middle) isn't going to do **** for you when we're all moving 15mph. You're just putting me one car further back damn it!

Then again, I've had so many people force their ways in, cut me off and not even apologize (a wave will do), cut me off and then get mad at me, because they cut me off... I say **** it, I'm no longer showing anyone any respect on the roadways.

Obviously that's when they or someone else upset me. I forget easily and usually do.

Though I hate when the person in front of me STOPS and lets someone in. Don't stop, ever, I don't care if we're going 15mph.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote