View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #322 (permalink)
kchu221
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 BMW M3 E92
kchu221 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
This is a true statement, I think generalizing is wrong, but then again there is some truth to it.

However, don't hate the car hate the driver .
LOL honestly yes there is some truth to it, its mostly 335i drivers... my cars not a DD but everytime i do drive it, those guys think they need to prove something so they always rev the hell out of their engines or are always on my ***...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
although not all douche bags drive Bemers or are all Bemer drivers are douche bags there is a disproportionate amount of douche bags driving Bemers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndyKwon View Post
Here's a joke that I've heard about BMW drivers:

Whats the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
The prick is in the inside of the BMW.

But don't get me wrong, I don't really find most BMW drivers (that I've seen) to be pricks or anything close to that. Driving in glendale, most of them are friendly. Always traded thumbs up everytime I played cat-mouse with them.
and thats how it should be, i dont think anyone needs to prove anything to anyone, at the end of the day, people drive the cars they drive cuz they want to drive it, so we should just respect everyones choice in cars and throw them a thumbs up if you like what you see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGiGOTaZ View Post
I've never typically noticed any BMW drivers driving any worse than any other brand of driver

A good friend of mine says he hates them

I'm sure people say I suck
its all good, everyone has their opinions!
kchu221 is offline   Reply With Quote