Thread: New buyer
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with shinybluez...a modded car 9 out of 10 means someone has driven it exactly how u dream to lol. Havin sold/traded modded cars id never like 2 b on the receiving end. But with 6k one would guess it hasnt been beaten on 2bad. I would personally buy new and mod and install myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
to me mods don't really add value/price to a car.. in fact I'd much prefer the car I buy to be as close to stock as possible. don't really like the idea of 'performance mods' on a used car.. makes me think the last guy probably drove it pretty hard.

that's just my personal opinion though.. I'm sure a lot of guys would like having a 'done up' car from the get-go.

for that price however I myself would just get a brand new 2013 with that fresh warranty and delicious new car smell. I don't feel that those mods on a car that's 2 years old would warrant zero depreciation (heck, maybe even a profit)
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote