View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ****.... an SOA thread. OMG, mah ni**a Opie is dead bruh. I'm extremely hurt by this decision. I loved his character, but at the same time, they did him a disservice by killing off his family and him not avenging their deaths properly.
Honestly, I believe if they all made it out alive from that jail??? I think beef between Jax and Ope would have ensued. It seems Opie was questioning Jax's loyalty a lot.
So i guess his death was inevitable... At least he died and the brotherhood between Opie and though Jax was volatile, but still strong. Strong enough to take Jax place and die for him... Now revenge is in SAMCRO's cards.

SAMCRO BABY!!!

PS. Chibbs should be VP!!!!
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote