View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:35 PM   #82 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

once again, how am I comparing up and coming cars when I made no reference of it until you brought it up? I didn't even respond to your non sense except to tell you to bring it up when or if the car comes out.

I don't recall saying anything about the miata (mx-5 btw). I think it was you who brought it up.

I suggest you go on the Corvette forums and check the prices out yourself before more non sense.

yup I am a troll who happened to own or owned a bunch of cars. I don't need to bench race it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
You're applying posts about upcoming cars and mixing them up with other convo's in other parts of the conversation. Most of these dont go hand in hand. You are using exerts to manipulate my words. Troll

That's exactly why you're a troll. Piece-fitting to make contradictory statements on shyt to make you look good. I cant believe you're spending that much time on that. Job? Woman? Nothing on Tv? Guess not?
Stating the future in competition and KNOWING the next miata will pose a higher power to weight ratio are two different things. I'm just saying the future holds serious comp for the BRZ. I'm saying mazda is not going to lose there position. Miata is still considered the better, more neutral sports car by reviewers standards. What the BRZ has over it is being a 2+2 coupe vs a 2 seater roadster... Your whole post is manipulative and garbage.
I didnt say they DONT DISCOUNT VETTES. I said as the model line-up gets higher, The discounts are harder to get. Here where i live now. Corvettes are a hot commodity in dealerships, while you can get a base cheap. The GS and Z06 are not as discounted well. i didnt NO discount. Just not as well as base models.
You in turn showed me a link from a forum of dealerships in the75% of which northern regions, pretty far from tx deep discounting vettes. But thats what trolls do, right...

So bitter and trollfull
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote