View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by obito View Post
I have never been driving on EVO yet. however, I might say it is kindda difference function here. Evo is 4 doors with turbo, but 370 is NA with coupe. I m a fanboy of EVO, but I would not decide to drive it everyday if I own one. on the other side, I would drive 370 most of the day because It is fun to drive and look outstanding at least more than EVO because EVO most people who do not know especially girls they will think that you are driving a LANCER. with slow speed 370 win to catch attention. however, if you have an EVO, you pride of urself and people will look at you when you drive fast.
P*ssy must play a part in your decision. lol
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote