View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:43 PM   #77 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Do I really have to reference your posts again?

To paraphrase

#29 I said Focus is overrated, almost like the BRZ in terms of hype.
#34 You said I can't benchmark it when all I said it was overrated. You mentioned something about give it 12 months of long term testing.
#45 I basically said what difference does it make if you compare the car now vs. 12 months from now. The car has 200HP as far as I know and HP don't grow out of trees. s
#46 You replied with something along the lines of BRZ turbo is coming and went on about how it compares to Miata.
#47 I basically said tell me when the BRZ hits and skip over the topic as the post was never about the BRZ.
#64 You basically said the BRZ is overrated and you are reserving your judgment until the turbo comes out (which essentially is what I said all along). Somehow it ended up making me a fanboy?

Do you just make up things as you go? Didn't you say they don't discount Corvettes when I showed you you can get them for thousands below sticker? Mazda's developing their own SkyActive engines and Ford is doing their EcoBoost engines. How are they sharing engines? You seem to love benchracing a lot, please do your research before you start typing crap that people can challenge you on.
You're applying posts about upcoming cars and mixing them up with other convo's in other parts of the conversation. Most of these dont go hand in hand. You are using exerts to manipulate my words. Troll

That's exactly why you're a troll. Piece-fitting to make contradictory statements on shyt to make you look good. I cant believe you're spending that much time on that. Job? Woman? Nothing on Tv? Guess not?
Stating the future in competition and KNOWING the next miata will pose a higher power to weight ratio are two different things. I'm just saying the future holds serious comp for the BRZ. I'm saying mazda is not going to lose there position. Miata is still considered the better, more neutral sports car by reviewers standards. What the BRZ has over it is being a 2+2 coupe vs a 2 seater roadster... Your whole post is manipulative and garbage.
I didnt say they DONT DISCOUNT VETTES. I said as the model line-up gets higher, The discounts are harder to get. Here where i live now. Corvettes are a hot commodity in dealerships, while you can get a base cheap. The GS and Z06 are not as discounted well. i didnt NO discount. Just not as well as base models.
You in turn showed me a link from a forum of dealerships in the75% of which northern regions, pretty far from tx deep discounting vettes. But thats what trolls do, right...

So bitter and trollfull

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-27-2012 at 02:00 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote