View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Red_Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A red Z
Red_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant futureRed_Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naenyn View Post
When I decided I was going to buy a new car, I actually was planning to get a shiny new 2013 Evo. However, when I test drove one, I was surprised by how noisy it was and how underwhelming it felt. I kept thinking back to the automatic (<-- !!!) 370Z I drove earlier that morning and how much more fun it was to drive.

I went in to that test driving day planning to hate the Z and loving the Evo. It ended up being completely the other way around. A few weeks later I test drove a 2011 Nismo and that sealed the deal. Now I have a Nismo on order.
same here, but I got a '12 touring Z instead. Performance wise, maybe the EVO is a little better, just a little...but the Z just look better and feel better (material). If 2 seater is not a problem, Z is the way to go.
Red_Z is offline   Reply With Quote