View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #76 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Do I really have to reference your posts again?

To paraphrase

#29 I said Focus is overrated, almost like the BRZ in terms of hype.
#34 You said I can't benchmark it when all I said it was overrated. You mentioned something about give it 12 months of long term testing.
#45 I basically said what difference does it make if you compare the car now vs. 12 months from now. The car has 200HP as far as I know and HP don't grow out of trees.
#46 You replied with something along the lines of BRZ turbo is coming and went on about how it compares to Miata.
#47 I basically said tell me when the BRZ hits and skip over the topic as the post was never about the BRZ.
#64 You basically said the BRZ is overrated and you are reserving your judgment until the turbo comes out (which essentially is what I said all along). Somehow it ended up making me a fanboy?

Do you just make up things as you go? Didn't you say they don't discount Corvettes when I showed you you can get them for thousands below sticker? Mazda's developing their own SkyActive engines and Ford is doing their EcoBoost engines. How are they sharing engines? You seem to love benchracing a lot, please do your research before you start typing crap that people can challenge you on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
.[/B]

TROLL I know they are on seperate platforms, i'm talking engine & possibly transmission SHARED TECHNOLOGY not using each other chassis'.

Your post clearly states in bold. "Tell me once the turbo BRZ comes out". Genius. It's bolded and highlit for your trolling self. I don't have to tell you shyt about the future till its in the present. THHAAAT was my point. your opinons are moot. You're just a Z FORUM troll. Thats all.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote