View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #312 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFastah View Post
The ricer fly by makes me laugh....the family sedan/minivan fly by or tearing off from a light makes me laugh.

It's the idiots in jumbo sized pick up trucks that go flying by that are annoying. The fools with the giant cow balls hanging off their bumper are particularly annoying. I'd never seen anything like that prior to moving to Kansas from Boston.

Must be a gay cowboy thing or something....and gay cowboy business in Kansas must be BOOMING based on how many of them are around.
awwww man. i have a history of pick up truck rants on here that most people who are pickup enthusiasts won't touch or try to defend... lol don't get me started on pick-up a-holes!!!!!!! lol

UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote