View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #73 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I already said the BRZ is overrated (post #29), way before your post about turbo BRZ (#34). Matter of fact, this is what I said about the Focus and the BRZ.

This is what you came back with in #34.

I replied with tell me when the BRZ turbo hits the market in post #47. Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't seem to find anything about me saying anything about BRZ turbo except the one reply. So is that referencing the future?

When?!?

Chevy Corvette. 420HP, about 3300lbs.
Audi TTS
BMW 335

Ford lost controlling interest in Mazda in 2008, the new Focus is on a different platform as the current Mazda 3 (which is based on the 2nd gen Focus).

Do some research if you are going to throw random stuff out.

TROLL I know they are on seperate platforms, i'm talking engine & possibly transmission SHARED TECHNOLOGY not using each other chassis'.

Your post clearly states in bold. "Tell me once the turbo BRZ comes out". Genius. It's bolded and highlit for your trolling self. I don't have to tell you shyt about the future till its in the present. THHAAAT was my point. your opinons are moot. You're just a Z FORUM troll. Thats all.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-27-2012 at 12:26 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote