Thread: rear fog light?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryy370z View Post
the rear light under the tail lights
No, I know what that is. I just don't understand what you're asking. The one there now is a dummy. You can either buy the Nissan fog light kit with the new stalks (which are reversed because it's JDM), buy the OEM Nissan light by itself and wire it to brake/license/tailight....or you can go with the Evo-R LED fog light kit. The car is pre-wired and has a harness, but there are several ways to get it to work. I have mine wired to the license plate light, so it's on when I turn the lights on.

JDM Fairlady Z Reverse Fog Light

Nissan JDM Rear Fog Lamp Kit - 2009 370Z :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

http://www.evo-r.net/product/370Z/LED_Rear/index.html

Do a search. There are several threads on this, including DIY's

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote