View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
falconfixer
Track Member

Drives: Taco
falconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond reputefalconfixer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Having some issues with my 7AT

2011 7AT with a little over 9K on the odometer. Only mods are F.I. cat back and 25row oil cooler so not concerned with either of them messing the transmission up.

Here's what is going on. Normal driving or "spirited" driving it's the same lately. Letting the car do the shifting, when upshifting it revs about 1500 higher for that split second and lurches into gear. Downshifting is a little more violent when going into gear. It'll rev high, almost like it's trying to do an SRM move and snap your neck forward. Hoping the damn thing will just seize up already cause I know the right answer is to go to the dealership but I have a bunch of jackholes for techs. I'd rather wait and have the car dragged in there with half a transmission then let them dig in their *** looking for a fix.

Just seeing if anyone out there that has blown their transmission already had similar problems.
falconfixer is offline   Reply With Quote