Thread: GTM issues
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #62 (permalink)
spawn350
Base Member

Drives: 2012 G37 6MT
spawn350 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Dear OP and Sam,
you guys need to take this case and fight it outside the forum in a legal court. It's too late for us to do anything. I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, but I do know there are enough evidence in this thread to create a case for our court system. Unless you guys contact each other in private and come to a mutual agreement/deal, there's not much we can do at this point. It's too late. Also, the fact both of you guys mentioned attorneys, I'd be very careful what you guys disclose in these public forums. It can come back and bite you in the butt. I am sorry OP that you had to go through all that stuff but your statement or story is unclear and doesn't stack up too strong against those emails. Sam on the other hand have those time stamped emails but we really don't know what happened at his garage. We can play "Judge Judy" all day and pretend to solve the case here (on the forum) but that won't benefit anyone. It'll only cause more drama and arguments among members who has no involvement in this case. To both of you, please take my suggestion and take this case outside the forum to a legal court.

Thanks

AK

I agree. I found it important to share my experience with other folks that might be considering options for what to do with their money. I can only speak for myself, but I worked incredibly hard for my money and would want to hear feedback, positive and negative, from customers and vendors to make the best decision with my $ and vehicle.

I have time stamped emails as well, but didn't feel it was worth the work to paste them in here. I will present them in court, but as you say - the members of this forum aren't the jury and no resolution will be found here. I have received numerous PMs thanking me for speaking up, and others asking for details which I have provided. I feel that I did the right thing by speaking up, and stand by that decision.