Thread: GTM issues
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 AM   #61 (permalink)
theaudir8fan
Base Member

Drives: 07 Infiniti G35S PG
theaudir8fan is on a distinguished road

Coming from a completely unbiased point of view, this is a lose lose situation for both parties, no one will walk away victorious, just trying to get the compensation that they think is fair. Speaking from personal experience, GTM builds good kits that is well designed which is why i bought one, but my experience dealing with Sam was also less then satisfactory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Dear OP and Sam,
you guys need to take this case and fight it outside the forum in a legal court. It's too late for us to do anything. I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, but I do know there are enough evidence in this thread to create a case for our court system. Unless you guys contact each other in private and come to a mutual agreement/deal, there's not much we can do at this point. It's too late. Also, the fact both of you guys mentioned attorneys, I'd be very careful what you guys disclose in these public forums. It can come back and bite you in the butt. I am sorry OP that you had to go through all that stuff but your statement or story is unclear and doesn't stack up too strong against those emails. Sam on the other hand have those time stamped emails but we really don't know what happened at his garage. We can play "Judge Judy" all day and pretend to solve the case here (on the forum) but that won't benefit anyone. It'll only cause more drama and arguments among members who has no involvement in this case. To both of you, please take my suggestion and take this case outside the forum to a legal court.

Thanks

AK

This is very fair and great advise for both parties, I'm sure the fault never lies solely on one side

Last edited by theaudir8fan; 09-27-2012 at 01:55 AM.