Thread: GTM issues
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #60 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Dear OP and Sam,
you guys need to take this case and fight it outside the forum in a legal court. It's too late for us to do anything. I don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, but I do know there are enough evidence in this thread to create a case for our court system. Unless you guys contact each other in private and come to a mutual agreement/deal, there's not much we can do at this point. It's too late. Also, the fact both of you guys mentioned attorneys, I'd be very careful what you guys disclose in these public forums. It can come back and bite you in the butt. I am sorry OP that you had to go through all that stuff but your statement or story is unclear and doesn't stack up too strong against those emails. Sam on the other hand have those time stamped emails but we really don't know what happened at his garage. We can play "Judge Judy" all day and pretend to solve the case here (on the forum) but that won't benefit anyone. It'll only cause more drama and arguments among members who has no involvement in this case. To both of you, please take my suggestion and take this case outside the forum to a legal court.

Thanks

AK

My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.