View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #72 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
2.When the turbo BRZ comes out... I will be elated and wont have anything to say. Till then... It's still overrated as of now.
But you making that future BRZ reference is like me saying, Tell me once the Z35 is out. If it's not out? Why make that comment? Some would call that fanboyism.
I already said the BRZ is overrated (post #29), way before your post about turbo BRZ (#34). Matter of fact, this is what I said about the Focus and the BRZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
My post was more about how overrated the car is, it is like the BRZ of compact cars.
This is what you came back with in #34.

Quote:
2. the BRZ has been on the market 3 months. How can you make it a benchmark so soon??? At least give it 12 months of long term testing. TALK ABOUT BEING A FANBOI...
I replied with tell me when the BRZ turbo hits the market in post #47. Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't seem to find anything about me saying anything about BRZ turbo except the one reply. So is that referencing the future?

Quote:
You always seem to make the fanboy reference but yet you are the one aligning with BRZ turbos before they exist
When?!?

Quote:
Since my priority leans toward handling and i wont drive a sports car that takes more than 5.5 seconds to 60 and 13.5 the quarter. I am left with few choices. Show me a muscle car under 3400lbs and i will consider one... Muscle cars don't give me the connection to the road I need and lightweight 4 bangers don't give me enough power.
Chevy Corvette. 420HP, about 3300lbs.
Audi TTS
BMW 335

Quote:
I'm pretty sure, due to Ford and mazda's relationship. The next gen mazdaspeed will be a beefed up ST mechanically. I would probably wait and see what the next gen 3 looks like and does before diving into the ST. But i love the ST in terms of looks. The next gen MS3(which should be coming out soon?) may be a better bang for buck though???
Ford lost controlling interest in Mazda in 2008, the new Focus is on a different platform as the current Mazda 3 (which is based on the 2nd gen Focus).

Do some research if you are going to throw random stuff out.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote