View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Braindeadtrad
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z AT Coupe
Braindeadtrad is on a distinguished road
Default New Aussie 370z FI upgrades

Hey all

My names Mark and i just purchased my first z car and wow!! i love it more then life haha
Its a 2012 370z Gunmetal AT coupe
Its going to be my weekend cruiser/ track - mountain fun car and id like to get some feed back on FI advice i read.

From what i have read (and i am open to any criticism) is that Supercharging my z with a stage 2 GTM turn key kit @ 8psi (or if anyone knows of a reliable Aussie brand) is the way to go for keeping the internals stock, keeping reliability at the same time as giving it a bit more bang in the straights and out of corners? in comparison to the Greddy twins i hear a lot of peeps using.

Considering i want rapid response for exiting corners and smashing up straights a supercharger would be the correct choice?

i guess id like to also confirm that running 8psi will not require any internal work and that the standard suspension will suffice?
Will i need a oil cooler kit as i read that it is recommended for FI

And finally just for fun id like to hear some thoughts on the comparison to my mates 2012 FT86 that he is also supercharging. Any advice is hugely appreciated.
Cheers guys
Braindeadtrad is offline   Reply With Quote