View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #5331 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Party time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
(what are we celebrating?) lol!! Glass of wine and this forum! Even i feel like a rock star!! have fun Chica!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I would be both and if I had to garage the Z during the winter. It would definitely make it hard to get to work since it's my DD. I feel sorry for all of you sad human beings out there that haven't figured out that Austin is awesome and that you should all pack up your $hit and move here now. J/K I'm sure some of y'all live in locations equally as awesome as ATX.
shut it Jar!!! (i was going to give you all the reasons you should move to ohio and all i could think of was cleveland, the bengals-..... Well, you get the idea!) on the other hand there are some pretty serious autocrossers here annnnnddddd ME!! Bahahaha-what more do u need-pack up the wifey and the Z and come East young man!