View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #310 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
There's a small group of you that understand the Z thing.

I was stuck behind an Altima yesterday on an on ramp to an 80mph toll road. This guy was going 40 mph. As soon as I can, I swing over to the left lane to accelerate to speed and go around the guy. As soon as I am passing him by a car length or two, he decides to speed up too and ride next to me, not allowing me to get back over. There are cars in front of both of us but I can tell he is closing in on his faster than me and if I keep my speed, I'll be fine and not give him an opportunity to cut me off. So I shut him out of the lane, cut to the right after passing his blocker and gun it. I just hate that they get so uppity about being passed, especially when trying to merge onto a very fast road. Move it or lose it toots!
this is true, im part of the minority

i run into that with prius drivers where im at, heck i got one giving me the "wanna race" look one day at a light LMFAO, my brother and I were laughing when we saw the look he was giving us
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote