View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not fully opposed to automated cars for people who already don't properly focus on the road, but I hope this doesn't lead to a slippery slope where they eventually ban driving or greatly limit the rights of those who still choose to drive for themselves.

Technically, this could be a good thing for drivers, though. Take the lazier drivers and make their car's behavior completely safe and predictable. Less accidents, lower insurance premiums? Who knows?

As long as they don't clutter the roads, I'm satisfied.

Plus, if drunky McDrunkerston wants to tie one on and drive home, if he has an automagic car, maybe he can manage to get home without killing that minivan full of children.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote