Thread: [For Sale] WTS tanabe exhaust SOCAL
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #24 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

If i were you i'd keep it. You already have the best, packing material (advantex) other exhaust makers won't even tell you what they use. Full thought out process of R&D by Tanabe because they're not into throwing something out quick because they see a new car craze happening, and actual SUS304 not T-304 which is prone to rust (all exhaust systems should receive some chrome polish on the canisters at least once a year, depending on if you have a garage or not, and the climate where you live, you may have to apply twice or more per year). When I chose this exhaust it was between Tanabe and Amuse. I Couldn't be happier with my choice, the proof is in the pride and craftsmanship (no fitment issues ever or take off this piece to avoid rattling, true sign of thorough R&D, not to mention it's the most beautiful out of all the exhausts available for the Z34, to me) and respect for the Z's heritage when the exhaust was created.

Last edited by Streetlife; 09-26-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote