View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lope[Z]Lebron View Post
Hello everyone :], i recently got a 09 Sports package 370z as my first car, it was gift from my parents for being first in the family to make it to college (Boston College). Im only 17 years old and i know this is a fast car but i like to take care of things so i will by no means speed with it or anything but can you guys give me few pointers of things i should look out for in the car? I know this car isn't the best for snow so i will try to find an alternative to get to places in the winter.

Thank you
first off for a 17 year olds first car your doing quit well i was 19 before i got my first beater and it was a 300 dollar pos!

anywho...drive it, enjoy it, and giver baths constantly especially with road salt in the winter months if you do drive it then...

oh and...