View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
karotZ
Track Member

Drives: on empty tank of gas
karotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nicekarotZ is just really nice
Angry Need help/advice, tires are rubbing.

Hi enthusiasts,

I've got a problem, I just acquired a set of SSR Professor MS3 in Titan Silver: 19x9.5+12F and 19x10.5+18R wrapped in RE-11 in 265/35/30F and 305/30/19R, respectively. I'm dropped on H&R springs with close-to-OEM camber. The shop that sold it to me said that the offset will work even though I know that the recommended offset are +22F and +12R, and now the front tires rubs on the fender like hell even on slopes and slight road change. Now, the shop will not take it back and says I need to be in coils and that I need smaller tires and that I need a front camber kit. I'm just furious to find out that they want me to spend more just to make a set of wheels work. I dunno if I want these wheels anymore.... What do I do guys? Rolling the fender doesn't look promising.

Fixed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg V__4ED0 (800x600).jpg (349.2 KB, 371 views)

Last edited by karotZ; 09-26-2012 at 01:07 AM.
karotZ is offline   Reply With Quote